POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Loneliness : Re: Loneliness Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Feb 2010 19:33:04
Message: <4b68c440$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I'm sure there's a hole in his wall where he has been hitting his head
> repeatedly the past couple of months.

My favorite was

"Your email server is down.  It's not my computer, because when I telnet to
port 25, I get no connection. Is your server down?"

"I can't help you with that, but I can help you reinstall your email client."

"That has nothing to do with it if your server is down. Can *you* get to the
server?"

"No, but that might be due to any number of r easons."

D'oh!

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do